Tern NBD P8i Active Line 20" Bike Silver Blue
- Model: Tern NBD P8i Active Line 20" Bike Silver Blue
Smiles for Miles
Small in size but big on smiles, the NBD is an easy-to-ride, ultra-low step e-bike that's comfy and welcoming—just like your favourite bike should be. Whether you're a seasoned rider or just thinking about your first e-bike, or whether you're doing a quick grocery run or setting off on a new adventure with your kid, the NBD will bring a smile to your face.
Easy to Ride
The NBD is our most accessible bike yet—you just hop on and go. Manoeuvring along streets and paths or through playgrounds and parks is child’s play thanks to a low centre of gravity. Riders have maximum control, and the ultra-low stepover height makes getting off and then back on again a breeze—even when taking a child.
Easy to Share
The NBD has an adjustable cockpit that only takes seconds to resize, all without tools. Riders 147 – 190 cm tall (4’10” – 6’3”) comfortably fit the NBD, so it comes ready for the whole family to share.
As Comfortable as Can Be
With wide, ergonomic grips on swept handlebars, an upright riding position, and a multi-adjustable stem, the NBD is our most comfortable bike. Add wide balloon tires and a suspension seatpost to the mix, and most road vibration becomes a thing of the past.
- Ultra-low 39 cm (15.4”) standover height means gentle, low steps are all that’s required to get on and go
- Ultra-low centre of gravity improves balancing and manoeuvring when riding with kids through parks and narrow streets
- Fits riders 147 - 190 cm (4'10" - 6'3")
- Gaia Rack is certified to carry up to 27 kg (60 lbs) and works with many child seats
- Proven safe and reliable: frame and fork have undergone the EFBE Tri-Test to the 140 kg (309 lbs) Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight
What Makes it a P8i?
Bosch Active Line Plus motor provides up to 50 Nm of torque and 270% support
Bosch PowerPack 400 powers long trips, commutes, and journeys
Shimano® Nexus 8-speed internal hub
Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for reliable stopping power—even when carrying cargo and riding fast